Dec 25, 2011

If you understand this...

You're an animator - congratulations!


Yes, topology can be frustrating. I've been working on a stylized character modeling for one of our assignments at college and it just keeps amazing me that no matter how much I know about topology from tutorials and such, nothing really helps when you get to the modeling process yourself. So instead of beating up my computer to a pulp, I've taken out my rage on this quick meme-like sketch that portrays my sincere feelings and thoughts while trying to fix the topology of the character. Hopefully, I will be able to show better results in regards of the model itself. Meanwhile, in case any 3D artist reads this, I would be more than happy and thankful to hear any advice regarding the modeling process.

No comments:

Post a Comment